Who we are:
We are a team of doctors, nurses, outreach workers, and health educators in Maine that work together to provide healthcare to migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
What we do:
- Clinics at farmworker housing or camps
- Help make doctor’s appointments
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Help pay for doctor’s appointments and prescriptions
- Health education
How you can contact us:
Our office number is 1 (888) 351- 9634
If you need URGENT medical attention, call 9-1-1
If you are having an EMOTIONAL CRISIS and need urgent attention, call 1-888-568-1112
Who is eligible?
You qualify for our program if:
- You, or a family member, have done farmwork in the past 24 months
- You, or your family, earn most of your money from farmwork
- You, or your family, move to do farmwork, or do farmwork seasonally
Examples of farmwork may be:
- Planting or picking vegetables or fruit
- Planting trees
- Working in the processing factories
- Working with farm equipment
- $5.00 for a doctor’s appointment
- $20.00 for a dental appointment
- $5.00 for prescriptions
If you cannot pay $5.00 or $20.00, you can pay what you can afford.
You will never be turned away if you cannot pay.